WHAT WE CAN DO:
• Provide water & wastewater tanks such as: clarifiers, storage tanks, aerobic and anaerobic digestion tanks, leachate containment tanks, biosolids storage tanks, water storage tanks, industrial effluent storage and process tanks, etc.
• Provide tanks for applications in the ethanol & biofuels industry.
• Tanks available from 0.75m in height to approximately 40m in height; and from 3.42m diameter to 70m diameter.
SUPPLY AND INSTALL:
• All tank systems & components.
• Flat or domed retrofit covers for inplace rectangular or circular concrete tanks.
• Tanks with 35, 45, & 60 degree conical bottoms.
• Elevated water towers with concrete support shaft.
• Insulation and cladding on our tank projects as required.
Our Customer Base
H2Flow's Customer Base include Municipal & Government Facilities
- Water Treatment Plants
- Water Distribution and Wells
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Solid waste treatment facilities
H2Flow's Industrial Customer Base Include
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Metal & Steel
- Chemical & Petrochemical
H2Flow also serves Privately Owned Water and Wastewater Facilities
- Developer Subdivisions
- Nursing Homes
- Shopping Malls
- Highway Rest Areas
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment
- Odour and Sewer Corrosion Control Equipment
- Engineered Solutions
- Design Assistance
- Quotations, Specifications and Drawings
- Pilot Trials and Equipment
- After-Sales Service
- Spare Parts
- Start-Up Service
- Operator Training
- Support and Troubleshooting
- Service Contracts
Tank installations in the triple digits!June 13, 2019
H2Flow Tanks & Systems is celebrating 100 tank installations! Thank you to all our customers for helping us reach this milestone. www.h2flowtanks.com #h2flow #h2flowtanks #h2flowequipm...
H2Flow receives mining project awardAug. 3, 2018
Great news as H2Flow Tanks received an order for two Glass Fused to Steel tanks for a large Moving Bed Bioreactor system. Client is a repeat mining customer in Western Canada. Thanks for all our ...
Havelock’s new water tower officially launchedOct. 23, 2017
H2Flow Tanks & Systems Inc. built Havelock’s new water tower and now it's officially launched. Please click on the link below to read the full article: https://www.thepeterboroughexamine...