WHAT WE CAN DO:
• Provide water & wastewater tanks such as: clarifiers, storage tanks, aerobic and anaerobic digestion tanks, leachate containment tanks, biosolids storage tanks, water storage tanks, industrial effluent storage and process tanks, etc.
• Provide tanks for applications in the ethanol & biofuels industry.
• Tanks available from 0.75m in height to approximately 40m in height; and from 3.42m diameter to 70m diameter.
SUPPLY AND INSTALL:
• All tank systems & components.
• Flat or domed retrofit covers for inplace rectangular or circular concrete tanks.
• Tanks with 35, 45, & 60 degree conical bottoms.
• Elevated water towers with concrete support shaft.
• Insulation and cladding on our tank projects as required.
Our Customer Base
H2Flow's Customer Base include Municipal & Government Facilities
- Water Treatment Plants
- Water Distribution and Wells
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Solid waste treatment facilities
H2Flow's Industrial Customer Base Include
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Metal & Steel
- Chemical & Petrochemical
H2Flow also serves Privately Owned Water and Wastewater Facilities
- Developer Subdivisions
- Nursing Homes
- Shopping Malls
- Highway Rest Areas
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment
- Odour and Sewer Corrosion Control Equipment
- Engineered Solutions
- Design Assistance
- Quotations, Specifications and Drawings
- Pilot Trials and Equipment
- After-Sales Service
- Spare Parts
- Start-Up Service
- Operator Training
- Support and Troubleshooting
- Service Contracts
H2Flow FER WWTPs BrochureMarch 12, 2020
Wastewater Treatment Plants that are rapidly constructed, durable and cost effective. To find out more information and to read about the H2Flow FER WWTPs click on the image or link below to view t…
H2Flow Tank with MBBR (Moving Bed Bio Reactor)Jan. 31, 2020
How do you remove BOD and/or Nitrogen from your wastewater? H2Flow’s MBBR (Moving Bed Bio Reactor) uses biofilm carriers and is a very cost effective treatment method, especially when constructed wit…